Hello, everyone! Recently, I started writing in a journal to help me practice my Japanese and so far it has been very helpful with making me practice writing and building up my vocabulary. So, here are eight prompts that I put together to help me start my journal. Hopefully, they will be helpful to you too.
(Also, bonus points to anyone who can translate the prompt into their target language! Feel free to skip any questions that you are not comfortable writing about.)
- Who are you? What is your name and where are you from?
- What are your favorite activities?
- What is your family like? Do you have any siblings?
- Do you have any pets? What are they and what are their names? If you don’t have a pet, what would you like to have as a pet?
- What is your biggest dream or goal?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live? What would it be like?
- What is one thing that you hate/dislike?
- What is your favorite season? Why do you enjoy it?